officerzach: underdeveloped blind child

Author Topic: officerzach: underdeveloped blind child  (Read 5797 times)

Honestly, i kinda have a feeling that zach has some mental disorder (something like autism or aspergers, adhd, anger problems, etc).

what does it matter if i have autism? besides i cant do anything about it. :C
Its a guy holding a furby, im not complaining

The last thing i want all you forgetheads to do is to stop all this trolling. I came to this forum doing nothing wrong, i was just making stuff based off a franchise i adore with a passion. And when i found out that the whole "Doraemon is from Iraq" thing was supposed to be a joke, i went past the point of being triggered and just dove into rage intensifies.
I wish you people wouldnt forget with me lile this. I wish you wouldnt make fun of me for being a weeb. I wish that all of you would just have a change in spirit and treat me with some goddamn respect. Furbys also are more than just a toy, they are highly advanced robots for how old they are and im more than pissed off to see you loving twats disrespect them. I wish i could change this forum to an easier place to be, but as of right now that isnt possible with you bastards around. I wish badspot and rotondo were online more often. Or better yet, I wish there was more than 1 moderator. With you bastards around being jerks to everyone who makes a thread, its harder to stay calm when your on this hellhole. Which one of you people do i want to be? I could be OzmarBlock, who gives me helpful and friendly advice, or i could be Pompmaker2, who gives me advice that makes no goddamn sense in the terms of the software i use, Milkshape 3D. (I really wish there was a torque plugin for 3DS max) and like i said before, i have autism, which is a mental illness/disease that cannot be cured. So what exactly do you all want from me? Do you really want to ruin my life? Do you really want to end my career as a Internet content producer? Well im not standing for it. Im going to never give up. I will keep making things for a living and you all cant stop me....

And thats final.

why didnt pompmaker start shouting banning autistic people instead of 12 year olds

is it by coincidence that the titles are the same
i was actually curious about this too lol. phanto posted it first though so that's even more confusing

i was actually curious about this too lol. phanto posted it first though so that's even more confusing
simple posted a picture of him making the drama and phantos made a drama with the same name

why didnt pompmaker start shouting banning autistic people instead of 12 year olds

theres not really a difference

"guys i have low functioning autism thats why i cant see what im doing wrong please sympathize me i am a victim did you know i have autism also im a kid AM VICTIM "

"guys i have low functioning autism thats why i cant see what im doing wrong please sympathize me i am a victim did you know i have autism also im a kid AM VICTIM "
haha imagine stuffting over a kid constantly online to the point of obsession because he says funny stuff when you mess with him

haha imagine stuffting over a kid constantly online to the point of obsession because he says funny stuff when you mess with him
^^

definion of trolling

zach stop...you're gonna get in trouble zach.

/support