officerzach: underdeveloped blind child

Author Topic: officerzach: underdeveloped blind child  (Read 5800 times)

this is the actual drama

officerzach has, over the past few months, gained a reputation for his undying obsession with doraemon and other old "obscure" anime and shows, making sub-par mods and (honestly awful) art related to such shows and cultures, and then having a terrible response to those who strike down his creations as stuffty or just plain flawed; usually with the claim that they only don't like it because they don't like whatever show or anime the creation derives from; and though admittedly not many people give him very good unbiased constructive criticism, he still makes poor decisions when it comes to negative feedback.

in general, officerzach is very sensitive and very hostile to mostly those who oppose him, in most cases with the aforementioned claim that they are just a megatonic starfish in general, or are only a megatonic starfish because they just don't like what he likes, evident from the following quotes:
How about you for today
All of you, i hereby exile all of you from this place until you watch at least ONE episode of doraemon in its entirety before you complain. In fact heres the loving pilot from 1978 just so you can get started, and then tell me your complaints. Dont judge an anime by its concept. Actually loving watch an episode or two before you say anything.
Furbys arent unique because of their appearance, theyre unique because it was the first electronic pet you could touch that did more than just do a continuous action on loop.

Tamagotchis, while their character designs on-screen are adorable, cant do as much as Furby. Im not saying Tamagotchi sucks, (in fact mametchi might be my fav) Because it clearly doesnt. Its just the simple difference, Tamagotchis are in a screen and Furbys arent.
PhantOS youre just being a richard because you hate doraemon, just stop. ever played croc? the eyes on the characters were just 3 or 4 segment spheres, and nobody complained about that (plus the arms of croc but the vertices were stretched)

(snip)

plus, idk if you know this, but croc was conceived before mario 64 even started development (though the game was originally gonna star yoshi instead of a crocodile but nintendo rejected it because argonaut already helped nintendo make starfox)
How about this for size you loving richard

https://zdgcreations7551.deviantart.com/art/Doraemon-and-Nobita-vs-The-Pokemons-001-734007925
M'kay off bich
oh wait pomp youre not a south park fan so you dont get the joke HAHAHA
(unable to directly quote due to topic being too old)
(also unable to quote directly due to topic being too old)
(unable to directly quote, this isn't by zach but i think it reflects the situation well)

and then when someone shows that they like and/or are "devoted to" one of the things he likes, he begins to kiss their ass
Dude holy stuff

Oh my loving god

I actually regret what i said before

You are actually a doraemon fan and i thought you were joking

Dude im sorry

And whats cooler is that you have the chinese releases, where as the volume 3 book i have is the japanese-english bilingual release by shogakukan

zach also really likes to try to derail the situation whenever it as pointed at him, shown in the following examples:
Kind of unrelated to thread as usual but

No stuff meta knight
kirby was the original pink puffball you scamp

Kirby series-1992
Pokemon series-1995

there you go. now you cant have any excuses to make stuffty posts like that, i provide evidence to try and make a point.

he also really likes to block people, presumably to maintain his ignorance or whatever
sorry cant hear you

(funny note: he probably has me blocked too so he may not be able to see this thread)

what is most interesting to me is officerzach seems to be a complete parrallel of how i used to act on the zdoom forums. i was completely obsessed with some of the characters i made, making sprites of almost every kind for said characters, and i even made a loving box art cover for one of the stupid handicapped characters i made, as well as a player sprite, and one or two weapons. i also had an obsession (thank the loving lord i didnt bring much of it into the zdoom forums) with MLP:FIM that i now regret and cringe at whenever the memory comes back to me, not very different with how officerzach treats keroro gunso (which i actually did watch a couple seasons of 2 or 3 years back) or doraemon.

as you can see, 2014-2016 me and current officerzach aren't very different at all, atleast in behaviour, so to officerzach i plead: please loving grow up. i know you are about the same age as me, so why can't you begin a change that i made about 4 years ago? you have to think about that; you are actually physically on the same level as me when i was 10 years old. please think about that for a second. you need to change, and fast.

that concludes my drama topic of officerzach, this will probably get me blocked by him and also derailed but that doesn't really matter to me, hopefully he'll see this and consider what i have said

uhhhhh there's already a thread sorry sweetie

i spent an hour writing this

phantos is unfair!
his drama is out there!
OT: /support

i rate this drama 8 gerltems out of 10 very informative

Petition to ban Zach for being too stupid

ah yes a new member joins the anti zach bandwagon

ah yes a new member joins the anti zach bandwagon
i was already on it just a lil quiet

huh?
why do you even care about zach's existence considering he'd be nowhere nearly as annoying as he is if you and everyone else didnt bandwagon up

zach how do you have chappersteddy blocked what the forget lmao

why do you even care about zach's existence considering he'd be nowhere nearly as annoying as he is if you and everyone else didnt bandwagon up
i never really "bandwagoned" as you may think. im not nix or torin or all the others that are all on him like flies. i think i misinterpreted what you meant by bandwagon so im changing my answer to no. my opinion on zach stays the same though