do you have a mental condition

Author Topic: do you have a mental condition  (Read 3859 times)

as far as the doctors are concerned, no ;)

Either ADD or ADHD for sure, haven't had a test. But I have pretty bad insomnia, OCD, and a small bit of socialphobia, probably because I'm not very use to talking to others besides teachers/classmates/relatives.
These aren't confirmed by a doctor but I am almost 100% positive I have said conditions.

pro tip to all the people in this thread self diagnosing: you probably don't have it
ot i'm kinda anti-psychiatrist because the only time i ever tried one they tried to tell me i'm schizo so how about no lol

i don't really care if i have any or not. its not going to change my life if i've had something since birth

i was diagnosed with low functioning autism at a very early age so my parents got me so much training and stuff that im essentially normal now

ot i'm kinda anti-psychiatrist because the only time i ever tried one they tried to tell me i'm schizo so how about no lol

Sounds like something a schizo would say

Ot: I have a low level genius condition

let's not kid ourselves, anyone who's on this forum has a mental condition, whether they know it or not

Sounds like something a schizo would say

They say that to anyone who is relatively neurotic just so they can push meds.

I also had someone try and convince me I'm schizo, so drydess isn't alone.

They say that to anyone who is relatively neurotic just so they can push meds.

I also had someone try and convince me I'm schizo, so drydess isn't alone.
yea the whole industry is bullstuff. they put you on ten medications so that they make the extra buck when in reality you only need one

i swear i have autism but my parents doubt it, they say i probably have asperger

all i do know is i probably inherited some type of bipolar from my sister

yea the whole industry is bullstuff. they put you on ten medications so that they make the extra buck when in reality you only need one
meh it depends on how good your psychiatrist is. mine put me on ritalin to deal w the ADD and gave me lexapro/zoloft to deal with the anxiety and depression (but soon took me off because side effects), but she’s a good one and says that the end goal is to not have me on any prescriptions
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 12:29:42 PM by Metario »

Well stuff, the very real symptoms of ADHD that I certainly had as a teen sure don't show up now. I wonder what I actually had.

Must have been that attention deficit infection