<<V4: FBI search warrant - Fully Customizable Anime Playertypes >>

Poll

How's it been for you guys?

uh
13 (52%)
um
12 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: <<V4: FBI search warrant - Fully Customizable Anime Playertypes >>  (Read 35267 times)

Could of done fully customizable Clone Troopers or Halo Spartans, but no you had to do little girl cartoons.
both star wars and halo are super gay

Transformers?
transformers playertypes would be loving cool if you could switch yourself from being a vehicle to a robot

Could of done fully customizable Clone Troopers or Halo Spartans, but no you had to do little girl cartoons.
that's like saying "could have sucked a white richard or a big black richard but instead you sucked titties"

that's like saying "could have sucked a white richard or a big black richard but instead you sucked titties"

thats true clone troopers are much better than anime titties

Clone troopers being the black richard

clone troopers are the venti size white richards

why the forget would you even want spartans or clone troopers except for some stuffty star wars family rp

for my star wars family erp

Coming from someone who made both Spartan and clone wars armor I gotta say there's literally no use for them

why the forget would you even want spartans or clone troopers except for some stuffty star wars family rp
TDM's and RPG's my dude

best mod ive ever downloaded

best mod ive ever downloaded

>not using included ribbons meant specifically for haruhi

>doing something wrong