Captain Pyro - Calling people out on glass chat

Author Topic: Captain Pyro - Calling people out on glass chat  (Read 2703 times)

captain pyro is a literal angry german kid, often times he will randomly call people out on glass chat just to start an un-needed flame war. for instance, today he just randomly mentioned all the players he hated (including me) and started arguing with them for no apparent reason

how this kid hasn't been banned from glass chat? i have no loving clue at this point.

this kids mental

/support

why the forget do mentions on glass exist? i've seen so many dramas about people mass-mentioning in the glass chat when it could really just be restricted to only be able to mention people who have added you as a friend or something.

i'm not saying this makes what captain pyro did any better. it's just a similar theme i've noticed recently

why the forget do mentions on glass exist? i've seen so many dramas about people mass-mentioning in the glass chat when it could really just be restricted to only be able to mention people who have added you as a friend or something.

i'm not saying this makes what captain pyro did any better. it's just a similar theme i've noticed recently
next time crown comes online i'm just gonna send him the drama so we can put an end to this mess

Captain Pyro has had issues adminbussing as well, he'd constantly slap me on his friend's server and when he tried to talk about it he made a ""curious face"" and pyro said "Well your not mod on my server anymore". Hes a manipulative monday

cant you disable mentions in blg?
also you can block him, iirc that blocks all messages from him

cant you disable mentions in blg?
also you can block him, iirc that blocks all messages from him
these weren't messages though

these weren't messages though
ik, but doesnt it also block the blg chat messages?
also any of these names sound familiar?

ik, but doesnt it also block the blg chat messages?
also any of these names sound familiar?

oh stuff i remember captain hoovy (((sudden flashbacks)))

This person caused issues on Randomizer a while back. Hes a petty troll who tries too hard and just looks like a handicap in the process.