Author Topic: What was your most nostalgic memories in Blockland?  (Read 6390 times)

I'm sure most of us have very memorable and special moments in this game, myself included, I've been around since 2008 and I get to meet a lot of awesome people and got to do a lot of fun things.

I remember once that me and some friends decided to do a sleepover kind of server in my house build, we pretend that we were hanging out and passing the time, sadly I can't remember who it was but it was me and two other friends, we talked about a lot of things and we saw the daycycle passing by up until morning, it was a fun time.

There was also once on an airport server, some friends gathered around to play together and pretend we were "professional" pilots, all I can say is that disaster happened lol.

And also on my older days of Blockland videos, some of them were really fun to make, I invited some friends over to act as characters in the video, we had to the same shots over and over until we got the best shot, one of the most memorable ones was the Jail RP which had more than 10 players acting in the same server, it was tricky to get everyone in position.

Does no one else remember that one TDM that was hosted right before V21 aired where the Aviator Sub, RC Sapper, and the Sentries Add-on? It was hosted on Slopes..

since i loved to host my own servers back in the day (even if most of em were pretty eh lol) i feel all those are my more nostalgic memories of this game
but i guess if we wanna get rly nostalgic, the demo was pretty heckin cool to young me

this one time i made a stuffty racetrack and it was so horrible we had to use it as an rp map instead
we did some stuffty apoc rp
those were the days

countless. countless memories

for me it's gotta be back in 2012 on me and fire's camping rp server when we were about 7-8 y/o. i can remember it was hosted at the bedroom out behind the tree in the yard, the best thing i can remember about it was when pablo joined the server and i kept bugging him to 'sing' my tent

Was playing boss battles and I was the last one on my team playing by playing gentlespy. I won by hiding. Also, 2016 New Years party was the first time I heard about Moonman.

any server that was before atleast 2016

Sliding down the slopes back in 2009 before I had to go to someone's house to be babysat.

Remember when Heedicalking used to host that one TDM that was set on an island?

Back in 2013-2014 I remember A_TEE's and A Random Man's servers being the best things on the block

ill never forget the loving pain staking weekend i spent trying to beat level 2 of irks ultimate challenge. Friday through Monday morning, I spent all day in my old old houses tv room with Clue the Movie on repeat in the background just grinding away trying to beat that level

Zor and Mr. Smash would taunt everyone on that level by barely jetting people to the top and then dropping them just a hair short of the finish. they did it to me too lol. On Sunday night i was fed up i was just like "forget it." And went to bed

mother forgeter i came back to that level, like 3 days later? didnt even try and I beat it in one clean go. that challenge and its records have been me and lalams bitch ever since 😎

now any time i listen to Sh Boom Sh Boom it makes me think of my time spent on irks servers. easily one of the biggest staples that holds my love for bl together <3

k9 kids spam city zombie survival

Back when I actually got Blockland in like 2011/2012, I would always make up stories that happened in ACM City with my avatar as the protagonist. A guy named "Dr. Evil" (not an original name I know) was the antagonist. I still have both of those avatars set to my favorites still. Since I had no idea what RTB or camera add-ons were, I would always just use F8 for "dramatic camera angles."

I'm actually pretty sad that I never figured out how to join another server or use RTB, I could of had some fun times...

Harry Gunn's Apocalypse RP. Loved that server.