Author Topic: What was your most nostalgic memories in Blockland?  (Read 6394 times)

wizzards dogfight is probably the best and longest running server from back in the day.

i also used to like SS BlockCity which they hosted occasionally

My most nostalgic memory was when I was 9 or so, and v9 just came out (2009). I remember going to a server and seeing people tripping about events. I remember watching some blockhead try to event a boat so it's door would open. Good times.

Also remember when I met my friend Navaro, this was in 2011 so the good days were over, but he's one of my best friends and I've known him for years now.

Also, I was there when 2D was building the L4D hotel. Pretty cool guy, we were friends. I miss him dearly. I just remember him changing his name to Mr Mulch then disappearing, I hope there's no connection to fungusamongus.

I also remember DDC trying to be my friend and giving me peoples personal info when I was like 11. I didn't do anything with it, I was too young and really didn't know what he was all about.

And I have good memories of playing CTF's and things on Spyglass. Still love that map.

Forum related memories would include: Lord Tony, Stocking, Icygamma, DDC, Iban... the stuff of legends honestly. I've seen some ridiculous stuff happen on forums, but nothing like this. These memories are why I'm still here.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 07:43:45 AM by Mr. Bones »

my god i wish I was born earlier so I could've experienced the older versions
but nop

born in 2005 smh

some guy whose name started with 'i' had a cool prison escape

cat123's grapple knife

early tezuni's prison escape

and meeting a lot of friends

my god i wish I was born earlier so I could've experienced the older versions
but nop

born in 2005 smh
i was born yesterday