Author Topic: Add-ons disabled after restarting Blockland  (Read 1318 times)

Whenever I restart Blockland, my add-ons will be disabled when starting a game, starting around halfway past the playertype list.

Here's an example of what I mean --

Glass mod manager

Start a game > Custom in Blockland menus

Any way to fix this aka prevent this from happening again? It's a pain to have to re-enable all these add-ons upon every startup.

dont quit blockland by closing the console window. quit ingame using the "quit" button, or with quit(); in the console.

when you close the console window, you essentially end the process, without letting the game save the server preferences n stuff prior to quitting.

dont quit blockland by closing the console window. quit ingame using the "quit" button, or with quit(); in the console.

when you close the console window, you essentially end the process, without letting the game save the server preferences n stuff prior to quitting.
Forgot to mention that I always quit Blockland with the Quit button. I never close Blockland by closing the console because there's a quit button always available. I also use Blockland Portable, should I copy all my add-ons over to my main Blockland installation?

I close Blockland with alt+f4 and have never had this issue.

Forgot to mention that I always quit Blockland with the Quit button. I never close Blockland by closing the console because there's a quit button always available. I also use Blockland Portable, should I copy all my add-ons over to my main Blockland installation?
I have 3 different installments of blockland portable and my main blockland in my documents and have never had this issue. It sounds like either a conflicting/poorly coded add-on or an issue with BL Glass. Please attatch a console.log

are you running blockland portable with the included .bat?

are you running blockland portable with the included .bat?
Yes I do.

post console log i suppose.