How do I remove event abuse on a map

Author Topic: How do I remove event abuse on a map  (Read 1128 times)

I am hosting my server that has a map where someone put an event brick somewhere so that every time a player spawns they blow up. I tried doing /cancelallevents but it didn't work. It only kills them once and then it stops.

u could probably look at the .bls file and find the events and where the brick's coordinates are
after that u could go back into ur game and use a coordinates add-on to find where it is and get rid of the events nvm there's a command, look at bricks and type /getTransform to show its coordinates and u'll find it eventually lol
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 05:22:21 PM by gr8dayseth »

Code: (BLS) [Select]
1x1" 228.75 27.25 1.1 0 0 17  0 0 1 1 1
+-EVENT 0 1 onMinigameJoin 0 Player ChangeDataBlock PlayerStandardArmor
+-EVENT 1 1 onMinigameJoin 0 Player SpawnExplosion vehicleFinalExplosionProjectile 2
+-EVENT 2 1 onMinigameJoin 1000 Player SpawnExplosion vehicleFinalExplosionProjectile 2
+-EVENT 3 1 onMinigameJoin 2000 Player SpawnExplosion vehicleFinalExplosionProjectile 2
+-EVENT 4 1 onMinigameJoin 3000 Player SpawnExplosion vehicleFinalExplosionProjectile 2
+-EVENT 5 1 onMinigameJoin 4000 Player SpawnExplosion vehicleFinalExplosionProjectile 2
+-EVENT 6 1 onMinigameJoin 5000 Player SpawnExplosion vehicleFinalExplosionProjectile 2
+-EVENT 7 1 onMinigameJoin 6000 Player SpawnExplosion vehicleFinalExplosionProjectile 2
+-EVENT 8 1 onMinigameJoin 7000 Player SpawnExplosion vehicleFinalExplosionProjectile 2

hidden 1x1x1 brick inside building above belonging to BL_ID 210772.

Disable events for non-admins.

I NEVER let non-admins have events.

ah yes easily offended

Disable events for non-admins.

I NEVER let non-admins have events.
Or if you don't want to go full dictator mode:

There is also a thing called RESTRICTED EVENTS so you can control what events players use. Normally you want to disable events that are easily abusable (ex FireRelay)