girl just asked me what my favorite flower was and i asked what for and

Poll

opiononos

free suck
15 (45.5%)
read the bible you hippie
18 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: girl just asked me what my favorite flower was and i asked what for and  (Read 3000 times)

Is it actually a moral concern or is it a legal concern lmfao?

god wouldnt want me to uh, *consults book written 5 billion years ago by guys in the desert* have sax

This is weirder than pre-marital abstinence, because the difference between 17 and 18 is basically negligible

I mean if she's halfway decent looking pipe it up

dont let these sinners keep you from doing the good lords work, son.

Well what the forget is your favorite flower?

how do you not know what this is

People have been doing it for 2 years

there will be bees in the flowers

birds and bees in the flowers
but real talk have you tried sticking it in her pooper?
no but for real you could take a chance here when you get the time

well "flower" is another word for pusillanimous individual soooooooo............

well "flower" is another word for pusillanimous individual soooooooo............
then why would she ask me what my favorte type of flower/color is you guys are just confusing me more somewhat

then why would she ask me what my favorte type of flower/color is you guys are just confusing me more somewhat
well you got tight pussies, loose pussies, flappy pussies, old and young pussies, white black pink red pussies................

but if that is seriously confusing you, ignore that and consider this:

she just wants to know what your favorite flower/flower color is. it sounds like you're thinking too hard about this

well you got tight pussies, loose pussies, flappy pussies, old and young pussies, white black pink red pussies................

but if that is seriously confusing you, ignore that and consider this:

she just wants to know what your favorite flower/flower color is. it sounds like you're thinking too hard about this

yeah but why aren't hte bois suposed to give girls flowahs or is it opposite now because of canada gender laws