When was the last time you actually played Blockland?

Poll

I played Blockland within the last...

Day
39 (48.1%)
Week
13 (16%)
Month
11 (13.6%)
Year
12 (14.8%)
3 years
6 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Author Topic: When was the last time you actually played Blockland?  (Read 2562 times)

aside from b4v21, i havent touched v21 (aside from quickly checking the server list or spending like 5 mins on a server) for sooo many months now. it's just become boring for me
i'll never entirely stop playing, though. i'l return eventually

yesterday on rising lava for a bit
was fun

other than that tho i haven't played it in like a year ?

When was the last time OP made a duck playertype?

OT: Last week

apparently 2 weeks ago, but I recall launching it in offline mode like the fool I am this week

i think uhh a couple weeks ago. havent felt like playing much on my pc because my forgetin headphone and mic jacks are loving broken

I hop on at least once a day to check the server list for good servers

last night because making addon, unless you're talking about actually playing to play then probably a week ago

Steam claims the last time I played was in February, but I know that's not true, I've been avoiding it for quite a while now because of stuff. I've been kind of avoiding it but I might start playing again just to build stuff. I looked through my screenshots folder and had some nostalgia moments

edit: yeah the last time I made a save was in late 2016 so
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 04:11:10 PM by AutoBahn »

i've been meaning to try b4v21 but i was one of those people who actually wanted shaders. i agreed with the fact that interiors looked dumb, but now it's like i kinda miss them. kinda. building on maps is kinda meh but i always preferred slate. i'll be patient if there's any update to the game, but for now i'm really happy with what v21 has to offer.
You played Boxing, sir :D

Yo, I'm glad I'm not the only one who actually appreciated the v21 update. Before v21 there was a stuffty day/night cycle mod that was really buggy and didn't work on terrain textures. I literally quit Blockland for almost a year because the RPG I was working on could progress no further with the broken day/night system v19 had. As soon as v21 came out my inspiration for playing came back! I was a little saddened by the removal of maps (I really missed the RTB Kitchen and the Flying Board Map, and I was just getting good at using constructor too) but most of my saves were on slate, so it wasn't all that bad. I still wish we could get waves back in the water, and vehicle collision has been kinda stuff since maps died. Also, mission editor was fun when you didn't have anything else to do.

about a week ago funny meme vine compilation