Author Topic: blf april fools 2018  (Read 10387 times)

if badspot does nothing this year then we will have to improvise

The joke is that there will be no joke

all users will be able to ban other members

great way at culling the population

auto gay pirates for all

i'm using the forums again just for this

BLF becomes the Zachland Forums, and an ARG forms where red spy sneaks in to the forums and fights with zach and then the forums go back to normal after red spy wins

the april fool will be that the forums shut down and we have to live our last days on the actual game

What's the best timing for a April fools prank?

The day before (the element of suprise), the day of (when everyone expects it) or the day after (when everyones gaurd is down)

if all hell breaks loose for whatever reason I hope you brothers will hide with me in the help section

if all hell breaks loose for whatever reason I hope you brothers will hide with me in the help section

im just gonna lurk and just read and not post anything

everyone who has ever posted an apology thread in drama gets permanently banned without warning
everyone who has five or more dramas about them (across all accounts) becomes ban-on-sight without warning

except badspot's actually serious
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 07:47:22 PM by Tactical Nuke »

I don't remember anything happening last year and if nothing happened last year it seems likely nothing will happen this year

i feel like he'll make it seem like the forums have been deleted, and we'll all think he's joking until april 2nd

I'd be alright with badspot deleting the forum