Author Topic: Weird thing happening whenever I open BL  (Read 1101 times)

For some odd reason, whenever I open BL, most of my binds get deleted, things like Jet, Fire/Use Weapon, Light, Rotate Brick CW and CCW, and many other binds.

Another problem is that I can't use the mouse, I can't scroll, turn the camera with it, or anything.

I have not found a solution for any of these.

i forgot to mention im using steam bl

For some odd reason, whenever I open BL, most of my binds get deleted, things like Jet, Fire/Use Weapon, Light, Rotate Brick CW and CCW, and many other binds.
Try verifying your game files through steam. Have you installed any GUIs for blockland?

Another problem is that I can't use the mouse, I can't scroll, turn the camera with it, or anything.
Is your game in fullscreen? Sometimes my mouse stops working in fullscreen and I need to put it in windowed mode. Does your mouse stop working in other games?

Try verifying your game files through steam. Have you installed any GUIs for blockland?
Is your game in fullscreen? Sometimes my mouse stops working in fullscreen and I need to put it in windowed mode. Does your mouse stop working in other games?

i've tried verifying files, my game is not in full screen, and my mouse stops working only in this game, i can still use the m button function on the title screen and in-game

also i have plenty of gui's

update: i fixed the mouse problem, however i dont think the bind key problem has been fixed

i haven't seen the bind key problem occour yet so ill probably unlock it when i encounter it again