Author Topic: Heineken - "Sometimes, Lighter Is Better"  (Read 2863 times)

I don't want no bottles of Guinness at my Heineken party! Light is right! Send those Guinness' back to Ireland you darkies!

you're joking right
it's a question you bitch. do you think it's a coincidence that it passed three black people on the way to a light skinned person and then said "lighter is better" or not
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 10:02:55 PM by Foxscotch »

it's a question you bitch. do you think it's a coincidence that it passed three black people on the way to a white person and then said "lighter is better" or not
shes clearly latino

it's a question you bitch. do you think it's a coincidence that it passed three black people on the way to a light skinned person and then said "lighter is better" or not
there shouldn't even be an urge for a question like this smh

btw, you need to calm down

you would only notice it if some lefty starfish who only thinks about race pointed it out to you

So basically they didn't watch the commercial. Yes, the beer 'passes by' some black people, but there's also a very diverse cast of background actors.

clearly the bartender should've been attracted to the old black BB King guy and not the Asian chick

Lmao I was like "there's nothing wrong with that phrase" but within the context of the video it's hilarious. They literally slide it  past a series of different black people before it arrives at the white. As she gleefully picks it up the text declares "Lighter is better."

Like, even if it's a coincidence, that is so obviously a terrible idea. It's not offensive, it's just ridiculously stupid. How did anyone greenlight this ad? This is 10x worse than the stupid "White is pure" ads or the "Coolest monkey in the jungle" stuff that actually got several stores attacked in South Africa.

there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. the only reason I can think of as to why people don't like is the fact that they're still too stuck up on racism and any kind of association with racism.
the focus was on the beer. so what if it said "lighter is better"? people like you need to stop associating phrases like that in the wrong context to people's skin color

its an ad about beer for christs sake stop focusing on skin color

yea tbh i probably wouldn't have noticed any kind of race stuff here if no one brought it up

Blah blah blah blah rape culture exists

stuffty beer anyway lol