Same browser, separate windows, different themes Youtube?

Author Topic: Same browser, separate windows, different themes Youtube?  (Read 1545 times)

« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 09:21:46 PM by Anybody »

relogging made them match

very interesting

i cant stand youtubes new theme and that bright ass stupid red. i still have the old one

it was going to my creator studio and back to the front page that changed the theme

going back to creator studio, enabling the new beta and then returning to the front page trough my profile fixed it too

guess i shouldn't upload videos then

i didn't think opera was that smooth looking, i'll stick to my firefox nightly tho.

keep in mind opera is based on chromium code so it might of loaded up a "chrome" theme since after all youtube is a google product.

i know desktop youtube updated for me recently. now the currently playing video like follows you when you scroll which i guess is handy

lmao why is youtube still supporting two layouts at once? it's been, like, a year now since the new layout came and idk why others still want to stick with the old layout. like, have fun with no dark theme?

lmao why is youtube still supporting two layouts at once? it's been, like, a year now since the new layout came and idk why others still want to stick with the old layout. like, have fun with no dark theme?
a familiar lay-out is more important than dark theme. theres also custom themes, if you really want a dark theme.

because the new layout itself is awful.

i cant stand youtubes new theme and that bright ass stupid red. i still have the old one

usually companies will roll out new features to a small audience to collect data to see if it meets their expected metrics. If so, they release it globally

usually companies will roll out new features to a small audience to collect data to see if it meets their expected metrics. If so, they release it globally
ye i know this but im just sayin it's been a long time, i'd expect youtube to be completely enforcing the new layout by now instead of spending the effort to support two layouts at once for this long