Author Topic: Server could not verify your blockland ID.  (Read 2136 times)

i know people have asked this question but i still cant find an actual solution. how do i fix this? i cant join any servers.

im a steam user and next to my name, it says im authenticated.

your key has been revoked

This is pretty common, it doesn't make sense your key is "revoked" but it says "Welcome, name" in the main menu. ISP and connection with your router are one of the few causes for this.

These goons don't know what they're talking about. There is a specific message you get when starting the game if you've been revoked.

This issue happens when there is a mismatch between the IP address you are connecting to the server with and the IP address the authentication server thinks is your IP address. It's not too uncommon for this issue to come up when connected to mobile networks or certain types of VPN, because separate connections may end up routed to different exit nodes causing the IP address mismatch.

if your key is revoked it will say Error: You Are Banned or something along the lines of that

bump, having same issue

bump, having same issue
This issue happens when there is a mismatch between the IP address you are connecting to the server with and the IP address the authentication server thinks is your IP address. It's not too uncommon for this issue to come up when connected to mobile networks or certain types of VPN, because separate connections may end up routed to different exit nodes causing the IP address mismatch.

Yea no stuff, now how do you fix it?
Why are you being a richard about it? He's just reminding you why because that is the issue, there isn't no good fix for this. Just means avoid mobile networks and VPN networks, if you provided information saying you don't use a VPN or a mobile network that quote wouldn't be there. Both in the wrong, but you could have asked Pecon on how to fix it instead of ignoring the topic (assuming you solved it) then bumping it for instant answers without any information from you.