handicap Podcast (BL Podcast) - Episode 2

Author Topic: handicap Podcast (BL Podcast) - Episode 2  (Read 10884 times)

statistically speaking you are more likely to see one of my posts than anyone else's therefore literally nobody else is more significant

This is the most delusional thing I've read today.

This is the most delusional thing I've read today.
the real delusion is you trying to ignore the facts in front of your face...... i just pity you tbh

Are you honestly trying to tell me that because you have "a lot of posts" you're more significant?
In what circles? The Blockland Forums?

Even then Id say your wrong. Content creators have much more significance than someone who merely posts a lot.
You lack the edge a stuffposter and the merit of anybody who leaves offtopic.

holy stuff night fox got buried

Are you honestly trying to tell me that because you have "a lot of posts" you're more significant?
In what circles? The Blockland Forums?
bitch..................  y e s

sorry but that isn't how statistics work

Statistically you are more likely to get aids then anyone else on the blockland forums.

Statistically you are more likely to get aids then anyone else on the blockland forums.
who do you think im gonna have love with.. punk ass

the facts are not the facts if they aren't true

your right hand

the facts are not the facts if they aren't true
nothing I have ever said in my entire life was wrong ://///// so :////////////////
your right hand
where is the exchange of bodily fluids? gtfo out of here if u dont understand basic disease transmission................. ....

where is the exchange of bodily fluids? gtfo out of here if u dont understand basic disease transmission................. ....
you just killed someone and did not wash your hands. .. ........... ... ...

whatever the future pulls out of making people into animals obv