Author Topic: pie crust is back (again) 2: the squeakquel  (Read 20741 times)

at what point is the forum hivemind going to understand that pie crust will exist as long as people make any form of reaction to his degenerate comments and "haha look at me im a furry i forget dogs!" attitude

is it really that hard to believe that pie crust is still riding the wave of attention he got years ago and is doing anything he can to keep that attention, which the "forum trolls" seem to really like giving to him

you do realize pie crust's spammed discords with bestiality right
It was this one time

*openly admits to loving dogs*
forum: forget off
*fakes Self Delete*
forum: oh no
*comes back*
hes fine!!!!!!!!!!! hes just funny haha stuffposting!!!!!!!!!

at what point is the forum hivemind going to understand that pie crust will exist as long as people make any form of reaction to his degenerate comments and "haha look at me im a furry i forget dogs!" attitude

is it really that hard to believe that pie crust is still riding the wave of attention he got years ago and is doing anything he can to keep that attention, which the "forum trolls" seem to really like giving to him

kongo's point was probably the one i would have made if i wasn't half asleep when i posted that, because you people are literally feeding the trolls with the 8 dramas. stop giving him a reaction because this whole stuffshow of "no u" is not going to go anywhere.

pie crust call ur parents and see if they approve of you nutting in the household dog

pie crust call ur parents and see if they approve of you nutting in the household dog

is there actual proof he did this or did he just say he did it to forget with people

it's hard not to believe judging by the garbage he's posted

it's hard not to believe judging by the garbage he's posted

I don't really believe it and I think he just saw forumers who don't like furries and decided to specifically forget with them by going full furry and talking about dogloving. It's low hanging fruit but it gets the forum hivemind to bite.

opioid lemme hit you with this: if he spammed a discord with dog star fish and dog research, would he be into it and possibly even do it himself?

opioid lemme hit you with this: if he spammed a discord with dog star fish and dog research, would he be into it and possibly even do it himself?
i see my message was not well received

I don't really believe it and I think he just saw forumers who don't like furries and decided to specifically forget with them by going full furry and talking about dogloving. It's low hanging fruit but it gets the forum hivemind to bite.
http://i.imgur.com/SQFmfF5.jpg possible nsfw warning

i see my message was not well received
first one was me trying to make a joke and it was honestly a stuffty joke now that i look back on it and second one was me responding to mr opioid

theoretically, yes. but the most likely answer is that pie crust made a joke about loving his dog and decided to capitalize on it full swing for some delicious attention.

http://i.imgur.com/SQFmfF5.jpg possible nsfw warning

yeah pie crust is genuinely forgeted up but it seems more likely he did it because he wanted to forget with people than because he actually likes to forget dogs so hard their bones break. it's easy to come up with stuff like that if you're forgeted up enough to think about it.

if he is really lying about loving dogs then
a. he has an iron gut
b. hes managed to hold it up for like 2 years now, which is really forgetin long
c. hes convinced and provided "proof" of him actually loving dogs
so if he is lying then this man has epic trolled like 20-100 people and he deserve a medal

if it walks like a dogforgeter and quacks like a dogforgeter

if he is really lying about loving dogs then
a. he has an iron gut
b. hes managed to hold it up for like 2 years now, which is really forgetin long
c. hes convinced and provided "proof" of him actually loving dogs
so if he is lying then this man has epic trolled like 20-100 people and he deserve a medal

a. yeah, the idea of having internet anonymity will do that to you. i don't even know whether or not to think he lives in argentina or he just le epic trolled it.

b. supertrolls do exist. there was a reaction youtuber named reactor who trolled the entirety of gradeaundera's fanbase and a good chunk of reddit and also called gradea on his stuff before it was even cool to do so. i assume pie crust is just really good at what he does, plus it's probably funny or something to piss people off to him.

c. he probably got the "proof" from bestiality sites.