pie crust is back (again) 2: the squeakquel

Author Topic: pie crust is back (again) 2: the squeakquel  (Read 20718 times)

squeak squeak went the squirrel

"how dare someone other than me undertake the act of stuffposting" went the torin

"how dare someone other than me undertake the act of stuffposting" went the torin

you okay there buddy?

did you just call torin a loving squirrel dude?

doesnt that make him a furry

what the forget are you talking about?

re:

frack me mr peanut butter

wat

what the forget are you talking about?

tbh i just find it funny that pie crust didnt even do anything and then there's another drama. it feels like every other week a pie crust drama happens and it feels less like the dramas exist to get something accomplished and more like the dramas exist because it's cool to hate pie crust

don't get me wrong, pie crust is 20593623896732894762389789679 36467894276289464 meters away from perfect, but i wish people would shut the forget up about pie crust.

then stop talking about him

then stop talking about him

i'm not talking about pie crust, i'm talking about the people who won't shut the forget up about pie crust

To expand upon my original point a little, it feels less like these Pie Crust dramas exist to stop his stuff, and more like they exist just because the OP has some personal vendetta against Pie Crust and can't stand to see them on the forums.

Pie Crust hasn't even done anything wrong on their new little alt, "Woof", just some stuffposting. And Torin is definitely guilty of stuffposting, so it's ironic he complains about Pie Crust stuffposting when he's done it plentiful before. And I'm pretty sure 6 dramas ago people established that dramas didn't work. It's much better to let Pie Crust make their new alt, do some stuffposting, and then when they try to start trolling people, just report it to Badspot. Making a drama about Pie Crust just devolves into 50+ pages of "no u" that culminates in a ban that happens only after everyone tries to get Pie Crust banned along every step of the miserable way. If Badspot doesn't ban Pie Crust when you report them, it usually means you're just overreacting and need to chill the forget out.

TL;DR stop making dramas, start reporting and chill out

re:

frack me mr peanut butter
turn the tables and it's good to go!!!

pie crust is a loving attention sponge
he continues to scream about his nasty special interest to get a reaction out of you because his dogs apparently arent giving him enough attention