Poll

/decide

yes
no

Author Topic: should the BLF be permanently deleted without warning  (Read 6241 times)

also there is no backup and any archives are deleted immediately
There should be a record of what happened here so man knows to never repeat their mistakes.

There should be a record of what happened here so man knows to never repeat their mistakes.
agreed

forums is also erased from everybody's memories in order to truly delete it all

who tf yall lol yall brothers weird as stuff

id be upset. the blf is my time capsule. my past is important to me and so is blockland :(

forums is also erased from everybody's memories in order to truly delete it all
BLF does Self Delete cult.

plot twist: the forums don't get deleted but instead get archived by facebook's data-farmers

plot twist everyone who votes yes gets revoked and badspot says something funny and locks the thread

everyone who says no gets revoked aswell

plot twist forums gets deleted but a month later buzzfeed makes an article because they data-mined and archived the forums for everyone to laugh at

Would be cool if General Discussion was kept but off-topic was removed entirely.

we've got a very steady ratio of just under three quarters of the forum wanting the forum to be deleted

plot twist forums gets deleted but a month later buzzfeed makes an article because they data-mined and archived the forums for everyone to laugh at
there's already a blockland forums tumblr that saves posts people make