does anybody remember my lego network/mln?

Author Topic: does anybody remember my lego network/mln?  (Read 1324 times)

second image mysteriously broke and was blurry as forget?

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/My_LEGO_Network
http://en.brickimedia.org/wiki/My_LEGO_Network

i used to be on this site all the time. apparently it got shut down around 2015
any of you guys remember it?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 05:19:55 AM by Daswiruch »

yo this was my stuff back in like 2006

i remember i was awarded a sticker (or whatever they were called) that said "old school" because my lego id dated back to 2005 and i used a bunch of them arranged to spell out words on my page because there was no other way to incorporate custom text into it

i played the forget out of junkbot

I feel like MLN was a newish thing but I can't quite remember what came before it

Junkbot There are no secret rooms in the basement AND DONT GO SNEAKING INTO THEM!

Also the nightfall incident is to this day one of my favorite rts/whatever it is

The Galidor quest flash game I thougt was fun plus the PC game felt like Bionicle the game so I liked that to
but everything else Galidor was horrifyingly awful
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 06:22:24 AM by Mardalf »

i started using the website when i played lego universe during the beta testing period. i remember getting on it every now and then, but i don't think i knew what i was doing on the website.

holy stuff dude thanks for reminding me. just got loving slapped with nostalgia

helll yeah i was like rank 4 on that, only started in 2009 though

i remember this like it was yesterday

i loving hated this stuff. it turned club pages into some kind of easter egg hunt of a game i HAD to play if i wanted to rank up and get better stuff

it was way better getting your rank up by just doing stuff on the site. playing games, posting, watching videos/comics. not surfing fake ass npc users pages just so i can trade for some gay stuff to use on another fake npc of a user

old clubpages were way better

i loving hated this stuff. it turned club pages into some kind of easter egg hunt of a game i HAD to play if i wanted to rank up and get better stuff

it was way better getting your rank up by just doing stuff on the site. playing games, posting, watching videos/comics. not surfing fake ass npc users pages just so i can trade for some gay stuff to use on another fake npc of a user

old clubpages were way better
now i'm confused
i remember trading things with NPC pages

i played this when i lived in the first house i lived in, so before 6th grade
loving wow this was a long time ago for me, possibly 10 years ago

i started using the website when i played lego universe during the beta testing period. i remember getting on it every now and then, but i don't think i knew what i was doing on the website.