Parents Won't Let Me Buy a Skateboard because it's "too unsafe"

Author Topic: Parents Won't Let Me Buy a Skateboard because it's "too unsafe"  (Read 3456 times)

arrest your parents. somethings off about this but i just cant put my finger on it

They aren't above the law and they can't trash your personal possessions.

tell them you want to try out for football and of they say yes be like 'you'll let a bunch of sweaty dudes break by back on the field but you won't let me learn some sick ass ollie's on a skateboard?'

get yourself a ranchboard. its perfectly safe and all the cool kids are trying it these days. sick ollie brotendo

i hope you realize if you get your parents arrested not only are you a piece of stuff but you'll have to live with someone else or in foster care. also your parents probably know whats better for you and would probably tell you beforehand if they didn't want you getting one anyway

they can when you're under 18. all possessions can only belong to someone older than 18. if you buy clothes with your own money as a 17 year old it is legally your parents clothes now and the money you used to buy it is legally your parents money, even if you earned it in a part time job.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 02:38:55 PM by thegoodperry »

tell them you want to try out for football and of they say yes be like 'you'll let a bunch of sweaty dudes break by back on the field but you won't let me learn some sick ass ollie's on a skateboard?'

football? more like brain damage and Self Delete before the age of 50.