Syrsa

Author Topic: Syrsa  (Read 1354 times)

Just wanted to talk about a few syrsa related things;

(Syrsa is a guy who makes music, lore for a fictional universe, and is currently working on a game called zerahypt.)

here's his youtube channel;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHhOpifFmPLzGo9ltINNH8A

does anyone know about any easter eggs in zerahypt? I saw there was an underground city of sorts and i haven't really been able to get to it.

if you've known about him, how long have you followed zerahypt's development? Have you talked to him before?

if you haven't known about him; what's your first impression?

(i keep making edits because i'm spacing out and spelling 300 different things wrong on most of my posts today)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 02:44:23 PM by caxto »

the easter egg is surprise buttsecks

isn't syrsa the guy who loves breasts? like, he's obsessed with them?

Who isn't?

And apparently in a very aloveual way too. Like, for the longest amount of time he's been arguing with his fans about how he's not loveually attracted to it and how he has all of this lore about zero g and physics and biology breaking breasts. He's an interesting fellow, but I will give him credit for the effort and dedication he's put into his world-building, even if it is still forgety.

i used to listen to his music like 7 years ago i cant believe hes still around.

And farts/scat

Also aloveually

But he doesn't always force that into his creations, so don't let that entirely sour your view of Syrsa

He also likes Vinesauce and might still have that Vinesaucer vehicle in his game

He had a Q&A video where he drew representations of the user's username and i had a comment that made it into the video, so now i have my own Syrsa-esque representation of a 'lego dude', which is just two conntected bricks with eyes

He also used to make weird Gmod videos using the TF2 characters back when he went by the name of Dutvutan, but they're mostly gone now, you'd have to look for the reuploads of 'em

And farts/scat

Also aloveually

He also likes Vinesauce and might still have that Vinesaucer vehicle in his game
hmmm.. that explains a lot

had a big collection of his music some years ago
also surprise buttsecks

holy stuff i forgot about this thing

for some reason this dude's name did not register at ALL the first time I saw and opened this thread but just now when I saw it a second time it completely did
anyway I used to like some of his music but idk if I would these days rofl

Oh yeah he was making a weird world exploration game with neat vehicles.

I love most of his songs. His older ones aren't as memorable, but are nice to jam to anyway.

Anything he tries to sing in is just terrible, though.

i only remember his song "yacht"