Should Furry Forumers Who Post Cropped Beastiality be banned

Poll

Ban them all (This thread Has Been Locked and i cant unlock it for some reason)   :(

Yes
45 (86.5%)
No
7 (13.5%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Should Furry Forumers Who Post Cropped Beastiality be banned  (Read 3620 times)

Shockwave does not approve of new Ava
shockwave still has his rightful place in my heart but my glorious leader/husbando abelt dessler needs his time in the spotlight too

that's not bestiality that's art ya dumb bitch
also they're pokemon so they're not even animals

that's not bestiality that's art ya dumb bitch
also they're pokemon so they're not even animals
Uh, yes they are. They are monsters, and the definition of a monster is an imaginary creature that is ugly or frightening, and a creature's definition is "an animal, as distinct from a human being."

pokemon are video game characters

a c t u a l y  an animal is a member of Animalia, and these bitches is fake ass made up stuffs, so they aint animals

u know things are getting bad when furries are making the "loli is just art" argument

u know things are getting bad when furries are making the "loli is just art" argument
loli is still children. these bitches aint even real. choke on my  l e f t   n u t

but for the record im not sayin bitches should be postin this im just sayin its not bestiality

shockwave still has his rightful place in my heart but my glorious leader/husbando abelt dessler needs his time in the spotlight too

I can't find a picture of shockwave sad but I bet he's sad

I think OP should be banned

I think anyone that disagrees with Electrk should be banned

I think OP should be banned
It's pretty ironic if you think about it, that he's the one complaining about people posting censored and cropped research...

I remember when a furry had an avatar of a big tiddy furry gf with nipples that were covered in fur and were also fur colored.

They lost avatar rights. lol