Should Furry Forumers Who Post Cropped Beastiality be banned

Poll

Ban them all (This thread Has Been Locked and i cant unlock it for some reason)   :(

Yes
45 (86.5%)
No
7 (13.5%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Should Furry Forumers Who Post Cropped Beastiality be banned  (Read 3608 times)

insert name here is not a zoophiliac cringe degenerate
Too bad that thread is too old to bump now -___-

So i'll post this here then; He's faffing about in Queeba's Discord about his mischievous actions

I didn't expect INH to regress to such degenerate levels

There's TONS more messages than that, but i'm on mobile so this is a pain

Censored research, Cropped research and Blurred research still end with research.

ITS loving research.
🅱AN

« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 06:51:55 PM by Insert Name Here² »

If you crop or censor a researchographic image, then you're clearly avoiding being banned while still walking on paper thin ice, so yes, furries and non-furries who do this should be banned
there are a ton of people who've posted really gross stuff but censored before that nobody wanted to see and gotten away with it. it seems to not be particularly thin ice.

the worst part is that insert name here is actually into it

This is beastiality
And Its bad
not so fast, now that you've quoted it with the image, you have posted it too

Should Furry Forumers Who Post Cropped Beastiality be banned
yes
Then begone thot.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 07:03:05 PM by Master Matthew² »

omg the backpedal inh ...

not trying to backpedal

masterlegodude chewed me out in discord so I decided to delete all the senseless bullstuff I posted to atleast prevent future people from seeing the stuff

what I did just then was wrong and purely autistic, thought I was being funny and continued to post stuff when reality all I was doing was making myself look like a friend

I accept any repercussions for what I did, I was out of line and loving stupid
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 07:07:32 PM by Insert Name Here² »

masterlegodude chewed me out in discord so I decided to delete all the senseless bullstuff I posted to atleast prevent future people from seeing the stuff
...that's the only reason? because someone called u out on it somewhere else? the forget u think was gonna happen
sry that was probably a lil out of line now that i see u apologized in ur edit
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 07:18:16 PM by gr8dayseth »