Author Topic: Port's modified exe DLL loader  (Read 2385 times)

just a package containing the latest BL version modified to load dlls from the ./modules folder in your BL install. also comes with selectiveghosting and movehandling

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/263894511925592065/432607967221645322/UpdatedModules.zip
Download superpackets from the mod help topic by Pah1020
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 11:02:24 AM by Conan »

Do any of those dll's have prerequisites like the visual c++ redistributables?

as far as i know, no. i didnt have to install anything to run them on my computer

You Lied

EDIT: even after installing all the dlls it wants me to get it just refuses to start
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 02:51:24 PM by K3k0m@n »

That is not the original version of SelectiveGhosting.dll, it is 3 times as big as my release.

You Lied

EDIT: even after installing all the dlls it wants me to get it just refuses to start

MSVCP140D.dll is the debug version and not included with the redistributables, it can only be used if you have visual studio with c++ support installed.

MSVCP140D.dll is the debug version and not included with the redistributables, it can only be used if you have visual studio with c++ support installed.
so do i have to install that? or can the .exe be recompiled to not require this

That is not the original version of SelectiveGhosting.dll, it is 3 times as big as my release.
the person who compiled it used the base blockland .dll instead of torque.h since you didn't provide it, which explains for the size diff

as for the actual exe, he's gonna recompile it not in debug version this time lol

I didn't build this, whoever did used the wrong configuration in VS

The DLL from previous versions should work, you just need to patch the game itself (you can skip the building part).

Updated one last time.