rally stole my vehicle idea.

Author Topic: rally stole my vehicle idea.  (Read 6802 times)

swifthyena : (doesnt even make his own models, just copies them from games or online)
(someone does the same to mock him)
swifthyena : Uh, you loving stole my idea of porting completely random models into Blockland. What's wrong with you?

actually one of my many friends made this model and it is absolutely despicable that you would steal it and take credit for it. im glad rally made a similar mod first so you could be prevented from publishing yours

uhhhh my friend unity asset store made this model how dare you steal it

Honestly this is a pretty stupid drama that i made. Honestly i just don't like when i feel like my idea has been stolen because the person who stole it gets all the credit and i get nothing. But this is more of just variants. Rally has the beat up variant and i have the close to new variant
he never stole your idea

stop being ignorant and accept the fact
also you're stealing ideas since others have made school buses!!

he never stole your idea

stop being ignorant and accept the fact
also you're stealing ideas since others have made school buses!!

god damn do you fly into dramas late as stuff or what

am i the only one here who thinks darth is defending swifthyena just because swift is the unpopular kid

also considering a large amount of darth's posts are just attention grabs

I'm defending him because honestly he's getting too much hate for this drama he already said was dumb for making. I know it's the BLF and Swift is very unliked here but that doesn't really relate to why I am defending him.
so you think my chances of defending raccooner go up just because I have attention grabbing posts?

I'm defending him because honestly he's getting too much hate for this drama he already said was dumb for making. I know it's the BLF and Swift is very unliked here but that doesn't really relate to why I am defending him.so you think my chances of defending raccooner go up just because I have attention grabbing posts?

>contradiction
'oh i'm defending them coz of their hate rn but it isn't coz of them being hated a lot on the blf.'

Agreed

>contradiction
'oh i'm defending them coz of their hate rn but it isn't coz of them being hated a lot on the blf.'
I was saying it was because of this drama itself and not that he's just totally disliked here

In response to the handicap Podcast thing were they talked about the bus.
Sure, I port models. I know that i do. The drama was pretty stupid. Now if you guys are gonna keep this loving stuff going saying that  "oh my gawd swift sucks he is mad about model that isent his 11!!!11". ? I already admitted that this drama was stupid. Also call my add-ons bad. Sure, the smooth shading dosent work when i export for some reason, but i tried Rally's bus and the handing was jack stuff. And also i do bother to fix them up over time. Ive even tried adding the interior models to them but it dident work because it kept appearing invisible ingame. Honestly why do you guys try to turn everything into some kind of drama and get me all pissed?

I only started the Vehicles Topic so i could have fun with it, not stir up some drama OVER loving CARS.

In response to the handicap Podcast thing were they talked about the bus.
Sure, I port models. I know that i do. The drama was pretty stupid. Now if you guys are gonna keep this loving stuff going saying that  "oh my gawd swift sucks he is mad about model that isent his 11!!!11". ? I already admitted that this drama was stupid. Also call my add-ons bad. Sure, the smooth shading dosent work when i export for some reason, but i tried Rally's bus and the handing was jack stuff. And also i do bother to fix them up over time. Ive even tried adding the interior models to them but it dident work because it kept appearing invisible ingame. Honestly why do you guys try to turn everything into some kind of drama and get me all pissed?

I only started the Vehicles Topic so i could have fun with it, not stir up some drama OVER loving CARS.
Noedit: i kind of lost it there, sorry about that.

Also forgot to add that i was venting with that huge thing that i just typed up.

Don't sperg. You're just giving them the reactions they want.