rally stole my vehicle idea.

Author Topic: rally stole my vehicle idea.  (Read 6839 times)

cool bus model I found on the internet here
http://rigmodels.com/model.php?view=School_Bus_Wrecked_3d_model__ZUW3ACJ27BLVAM68HHL7SWDTS

So uh, im typing this from my phone, but Rally stole my idea for a vehicle that ive been working on aka my school bus. He pretty much got the exact same model and made the same loving vehicle. You could have just waited until i finished mine and released it sometime this weekend. Mine is halfway done, so there was no point for this.
here is the pic of mine:

Rally's different though, it's all smashed up and yours isn't

you just admitted to shamelessly stealing a model and then drama rally because he mocked you

these models are all kinds of different. you both can release school bus mods if you want

Rally's different though, it's all smashed up and yours isn't
Well thats true. Its just that their both the same vehicle/model. Mine isent just as beaten up execpt on the hood. But i kinda get it now. Maybe just have both of them as different add-ons? like if somebody wants the beaten one for an apoc rp they can use his and if somebody wants a bus for somethinf pike q machinima or a town rp they can use mine?

probably shouldnt have made this lmao
hes just tryna get at you, ignore him my man

this might be the most handicapped drama I've ever seen

Honestly this is a pretty stupid drama that i made. Honestly i just don't like when i feel like my idea has been stolen because the person who stole it gets all the credit and i get nothing. But this is more of just variants. Rally has the beat up variant and i have the close to new variant

Honestly this is a pretty stupid drama that i made. Honestly i just don't like when i feel like my idea has been stolen because the person who stole it gets all the credit and i get nothing. But this is more of just variants. Rally has the beat up variant and i have the close to new variant
Noedit: It dosent really make any sense so just let it die since i cant lock.