Author Topic: [NEWS] London crime rate going sky high  (Read 4391 times)

His "good point" will make it so that guns are accessible to anyone.

are you dyslexic or something he clearly didn't say "accessible to anyone"

maybe if guns were legal in the UK people would be able to defend themselves from life threatening attacks lol

Why do you think London has barley any school shootings? what about the amount of possible radical Muslims or radical idiots that will get a hold of the guns and gun people down in plain site? what about all these pathetic gangsters that will get a hold of them?

i guarantee cracking down on black market sales of guns would stop most if not all of these problems. having more cops to enforce the law might help too :v

Guns should not be legal here

"hmm yes we have this picture of you wearing an CIA flag. let's give you a gun"

are you dyslexic or something he clearly didn't say "accessible to anyone"
Please get banned again and don't come back

Yep, just keep skirting around the issue, that's the spirit
There is an issue with immigration I'll admit that, there's too many people here and the NHS are failing as well because of the immigration problem

brilliant rebuttal

all of your posts are stupid jabs or useless stuffposts so you're not really in a position to be criticizing other people's replies lol

How many CIA fighters returned to the UK

all of your posts are stupid jabs or useless stuffposts so you're not really in a position to be criticizing other people's replies lol

ah yes i see now my post had nothing of value

There is an issue with immigration I'll admit that, there's too many people here and the NHS are failing as well because of the immigration problem

oi m8 do you have a license for that hate speech

How to red spy:
1. find a political thread
2. make snarky jabs at a side you don't like by paraphrasing
2a. for bonus points subtly attack a user who negs you as well
2b. also post basic opinions that don't really add anything but makes it look like you're not just there to stuffpost
3. damage control any criticism and deflect posts with even more snark

congratulations! you became a tumor on the BLFs

i never said anything about making guns accessible to everyone, you just decided to strawman my infallible argument so you could argue with what limited mental capacity you posess

🤔

How to red spy:
1. find a political thread
2. make snarky jabs at a side you don't like by paraphrasing
2a. for bonus points subtly attack a user who negs you as well

congratulations! you became a tumor on the BLFs
His "good point" will make it so that guns are accessible to anyone.
you gunna address this at all or does mouse droidz have your special get out of hypocrisy free card

i never said anything about making guns accessible to everyone
Legal guns = anyone has access to guns if they have the money or/and License, anyone can buy them. It'll be accessible to anyone to buy and it will only bring about a string of more problems as I stated people will carry out terrorist attacks. Do you really think that the state the police are in at the moment will be able to regulate the people that purchase those firearms the day they are made legal?

you just decided to strawman my infallible argument so you could argue with what limited mental capacity you posess
What are you on about? I never saw your response to my comment, how am I strawmanning your "argument" when all red spy is here to do is just throw is stuff all over the place and as you can see everyone is fed up of it

do you have any real life conversations lol

aw man i got destroyed

Do you really think that the state the police are in at the moment will be able to regulate the people that purchase those firearms the day they are made legal?

if they understand what background checks are, yes

when all red spy is here to do is just throw is stuff all over the place and as you can see everyone is fed up of it

i'm getting a really strong feeling you just didn't want to respond and decided instead to come off as even more abrasive than me

How many CIA fighters returned to the UK
More than 400

if they understand what background checks are, yes
Well at the moment in this country they don't do that at all and that needs to be enforced for those that carry knives which is why people are dying at the moment. As chapper's said before the police here is forgeted, you can't just make guns legal expecting a change

i'm getting a really strong feeling you just didn't want to respond and decided instead to come off as even more abrasive than me
I did want to respond actually until you called me dyslexic and came across as dismissive