can't change prints on modter

Author Topic: can't change prints on modter  (Read 2063 times)

I've been having issues lately, where I'm unable to print on modter bricks. It just stays stuck on the default computer print, and if I disable that it just stays stuck on the Z print. Doesn't happen on other server I'm on, only my own. Anybody know what could be causing this?

do you have the modter prints enabled?

do you have the modter prints enabled?
yep, they're enabled. They show up but if I select them they won't work.

Sometimes, if you first print something with fillprint, you only have access to defaults. Try restarting if you've ever used fillprinter.

Sometimes, if you first print something with fillprint, you only have access to defaults. Try restarting if you've ever used fillprinter.

Nope, I'm pretty sure it's just a conflicting addon now. I tested this on singleplayer with defaults only, and modter prints worked.

Here's my console.log

damn thats an ancient bug
did you install modter from the forum page? its default now so you shouldnt do that

damn thats an ancient bug
did you install modter from the forum page? its default now so you shouldnt do that

nope

Remove

Event_Print_Events
Event_InfinitePrints
Event_EventsforPrints

And try. might narrow down the list of potential add-ons causing this issue

Not really contributing, but what does allprintratios do?

Allows you to put any print on any print brick, rather than just the ratios they're designed for.
It requires both the client and server to have it though.

Allows you to put any print on any print brick, rather than just the ratios they're designed for.
It requires both the client and server to have it though.
rad, okay