Musket - Change dmg to 100, right-click to bayonet doesnt work

Author Topic: Musket - Change dmg to 100, right-click to bayonet doesnt work  (Read 1149 times)

uh the title pretty much says it

the damage of the gun itself is 3 shot kill instead of insta which is what I want it to be, or maybe make it 90 damage or something idk how

also right click to use bayonet doesnt work. right click is supposted to make the gun act like the sword aka swing and does damage at the range of the gun physically, except it does the swing but it doesnt do any damage or seem to hitscan

here's the file, idfk how to do this at all

https://puu.sh/zYELI/f6d859e22e.zip

th a n ks

The datablocks MusketRecoilProjectile and musketBasicProjectile are missing. As for the bayonet feature, there appears to be no issues with the code so it's probably a side effect.

could you fix it or do you know how because I have no clue whatsoever

for a moment i thought you were asking for help with my musket weapon lol

do you have two versions of this mod? right now it seems to be using the "musketBasicProjectile" projectile datablock, but that datablock is not created in any of the code inside the zip you posted. if shooting is working ingame, some other mod you have enabled must be creating these datablocks, the most likely candidate being the older version of this mod. or the pirate pack by gcat, but i dont think that's where the projectile comes from.