Another Star Wars Solo Trailer

Author Topic: Another Star Wars Solo Trailer  (Read 1362 times)

« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 08:12:52 PM by Cowboy Dude »

still looks like stuff
idk man the environments, CGI, stunts, etc. look pretty damn good to me, what looks like stuff specifically?

i think its pretty jarring how the main character doesnt really look like harrison ford, but i like the direction the movie seems to going in. star wars has never really been about plot complexity, so a heist movie taking place in the star wars universe (which i like) just seems like nothing but good.

i think its pretty jarring how the main character doesnt really look like harrison ford, but i like the direction the movie seems to going in. star wars has never really been about plot complexity, so a heist movie taking place in the star wars universe (which i like) just seems like nothing but good.
Yeah the main character looks nothing like harrison ford at all, I agree with you about the direction. Die-hard star wars fans will always find a reason to hate it because its "not the original trilogy" but it looks amazing, the story seems good, and stuff its got childish gambino.

when will it guest star darth c3p0

can't believe they're killing off chewie

Chewie Gets Laid By Another Wookie: A Star Wars Story

the parts where woody harrelson's character gives han the blaster and delivers the life advice line made me think of the bad story ideas video RLM did and I lost my stuff

of course the main character is a white guy. woooow

idk man the environments, CGI, stunts, etc. look pretty damn good to me, what looks like stuff specifically?

Just because the cinematography of the movie looks great doesn't mean that there is substance to back the movie up. I will admit, the new star wars movies do look nice, but it reeks of "we thought that throwing enough money at the movie would make it better." No amount of cash in the world can repair brainlet level writing.

they're gonna make solo in this movie a 'bad ass' who can do everything to the point where it doesn't even make sense when you compare solo to the original movies

Just because the cinematography of the movie looks great doesn't mean that there is substance to back the movie up.
The movie isn't even out yet how are you going to defend the fact that the writing is bad if nobody has seen it at all?

The movie isn't even out yet how are you going to defend the fact that the writing is bad if nobody has seen it at all?
it's all white people. of course it will be bad