Which game are you most excited for?

FALLOUT 76
31 (42.5%)
THE ELDER SCROLLS IV
27 (37%)
STARFIELD
15 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: FALLOUT 76 THREAD | THE FINAL FALLOUT MEGATHREAD  (Read 42213 times)

Fortnite is a loving battle royale game.
Yes but it still isn't a fortnite clone as battle royale is basically a genre now since so many other battle royale game/gamemodes are coming out. When you say its a fortnite clone, it means that is similar to fortnite with the whole building mechanic and everything that makes fortnite stands out from the other battle royales.
which was why we were very dumbfounded on that statement.

tony shut the hell up

started a new fallout 4 playthrough today, are there any mods that make settlement building more rewarding? i'm currently on survival mode and the only reason why i'm doing it outside of boredom is free food and water

here has to be some sort of overhaul on the nexus for it.

So you people are telling me you wouldn't want like a loving rust clone of fallout 76?

Because a loving rust clone of fallout 76 would have been awesome but instead they decided to make it a loving borderlands/fortnite clone it loving looks like stuff.

the only thing i hate about multiplayer fortnite is the 1 gamemode... most top shooters have many gamemodes and maps and its fun.
but this is why free stuff is usually bad.

tony shut the hell up

started a new fallout 4 playthrough today, are there any mods that make settlement building more rewarding? i'm currently on survival mode and the only reason why i'm doing it outside of boredom is free food and water
sim settlements and Annex the Commonwealth seem to be good, i've also started a new 4 playthrough with these mods on but i haven't gotten to building anything yet

So you people are telling me you wouldn't want like a loving rust clone of fallout 76?

Because a loving rust clone of fallout 76 would have been awesome but instead they decided to make it a loving borderlands/fortnite clone it loving looks like stuff.
aha yes building and survival means it is a fortnite and rust clone, and is clearly a br game although they literally loving said that it's "softcore survival" aka you're not going to lose everything you worked on when you die.

something i've seen that people are saying is that no human npcs means no quests, but didn't todd say somewhere that you were on a quest or you were going to get quests from the overseer?

EDIT:
Rust has an open world with RPG mechanics.
Fallout 76 is a open world battle royale with no RPG stuff.
just saw this, and what the forget? 76 has already shown that there will be experience, but we don't fully know how that will work. my question is, what rpg mechanics does rust have? there is literally no "progression" system other then blueprints.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 12:11:37 AM by Ayebee123 »

Do you not know what loving RPG mechanics are?

because hunger, thirst, heat, cold, etc are RPG mechanics.

is it an mmo? or just large multiplayer/coop.
that can vastly change how good the game can be.

large multiplayer with about 60 or 70 people in a shard

thats a good thing :0
because it sounds like private hosting and stuff can be a thing.

mmo is bad in open games because 99% of players are casuals abandoning camps all over the place and ruining the landscape.

yeah i really like how in a game like this there's not gonna be like 200 players all cramped into the same space trying to kill each other. 60-70 gives you a bit of breathing room

also i don't know if it's been posted yet but todd said this:

There is a questline. There are no human NPCs but there’ll be robots, terminals, holotapes and therefore questlines.

We don’t want to be griefy, but we want there be a little bit of drama without ruining your game. There’ll be a balance between aggressive players and those who don’t want to deal with PvP too much.

VATS will work in real-time, it will be different but if you are not that good with shooters you can specialize your character to be good at using VATS.

There’s so much in this game. Once we find out what the players like, since we built a system to add content, we’ll do that.

We’re committed to doing mods, but not at launch. You’ll eventually be able to have your own private world and mod it.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 01:32:16 AM by Daswiruch »

private lovelab orgy servers

I like how you can do this now
that looks cool

If it ain't a rust clone then I ain't playing.

Battle royales are gay.