Zachs pokemon rant because why not

Author Topic: Zachs pokemon rant because why not  (Read 8599 times)

dnt say that dood he'll send some angry death threat with a font size of like, 60 or something from your post!

oh no!!1 IM SORRY ZACki i didnt MEAN IT please SPare mea!!!1

too late now                                hes recruiting his and many other furbies to track you down and uh...idk...like...dogpile on you and constantly chatter a bunch or something?

to be perfectly fair depending on how his thought process is on that post he might either forgive you or say some ridiculous bs it's a 50/50 shot i believe in you gamer
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 11:27:31 PM by crazy54311 »

he's going to bludgeon you to death with a cast iron furby

yes. .... finally .., some one who is smart ,

yes. .... finally .., some one who is smart ,

club interlectual is always accepting new and cool and also new members!

club interlectual is always accepting new and cool and also new members!
heh ..  *flashes my badge* looks like im already a member ...

Alright nvm I don’t like zach anymore.

I stole my PFP from inh nerd
No you didn't

You've used this picture way before the cropped research spam dude lol, don't lie about random stuff to throw me under the bus
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 01:56:07 AM by Insert Name Here² »

i cleansed your children of evil

yo gore is bannable

so what is your real deal with pokemon? i read over your beautifully worded meltdown in the original post and i still don't know what you have a problem with. is this just another autistic fixation or do you legitimately have grievances against the franchise?
you always break down whenever someone talks **** about your beloved furby and doraemon fixations but you have no problem doing the same with others. what's going on here?