Would you miss school just to yell about guns

Author Topic: Would you miss school just to yell about guns  (Read 3471 times)

Because thats totally what I said.
it is totally what you said

it is totally what you said

You're an actual moron, arent you

You're an actual moron, arent you
mr nobody, are you seriously somewhat glad that innocent people are being killed, all because it will change youtube's policies which exist for a reason?
Yeah, still glad.
Ill stick to it
you cant erase history that easily mr nobody

yea man I'd yap about that stuff all day man you have no idea brother i would take a whole wad a dip n chew that stuff n shoot a loada bullets enta that there child enthusiast like god damn that child touchin forget eva touch my child I'd butter than man up n rape him teach that feet forgeter lesson by god #mudjug
yee yee

Although the motive of the shooter is not known and I'm very well aware that any kind of shooting is bad and should be frowned upon, a very small part of me is still laughing at the irony of it all.

Oh, forget. You're right!
Thanks for bringing this low-hanging fruit up again.

you still said you're glad people get shot so :shrug: im still entirely right

But it had nothing to do with what I posted here
You just kinda went off.

when you start an argument over something ridiculous @thebadperry

bruh i'd use any reason to skip school lol

you still said you're glad people get shot so :shrug: im still entirely right

when you start an argument over something ridiculous @thebadperry

But it had nothing to do with what I posted here
You just kinda went off.
obviously there's many similarities between what you posted here and what you posted in the other thread. the main similarity is that they're both handicapped. the other similarity is that they're both in a thread talking about gun violence

now what you'll probably say is 'the post i made in this thread is within reason!' but implying that school doesn't contain crucial knowledge is some gothboy level handicapation. you'd basically not know how to speak or communicate or know any historical context behind anything or know how to do any math without it so... its basically knowledge, and all that knowledge is crucial... so its not false its actually true. plus school is a place that nurtures intellect (literally, teaching people is nurturing intellect)

if you think that school doesn't provide crucial knowledge or intellectual nurturing you are probably unemployed and illiterate
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 08:21:25 PM by thegoodperry »

obviously there's many similarities between what you posted here and what you posted in the other thread. the main similarity is that they're both handicapped. the other similarity is that they're both in a thread talking about gun violence
hey kids would you like to miss out on crucial knowledge and intellectual nurturing just to yell at people about how bad guns are?

But, its not? It's loosely related, Ill give you that.

Also for reference, this is the post he's calling 'handicapped':
crucial knowledge and intellectual nurturing
False

Ill explain what it means if you want, but I cant do much else for you

you have an extremely bad habit of making incredibly general claims and choosing terrible times to elaborate on them