How come Annoying Orange supporters always get beat up?

Author Topic: How come Annoying Orange supporters always get beat up?  (Read 2791 times)

I've been looking around.

I always see videos of bernie/hillary supporters attacking Annoying Orange supporters.

But I never see this the other way around.

I don't see Annoying Orange supporters driving over hillary clinton signs, it's the opposite.

If Annoying Orange supporters are as evil as the left claim they are then how come they aren't the ones causing violence?

Because they can't win a fight to save their life

Beating the stuff out of someone in broad daylight and getting arrested is a sure-fire way to lose your job. Which isn't something anti-fa goons really have to worry about.

If Annoying Orange supporters are as evil as the left claim they are then how come they aren't the ones causing violence?

Obviously the left isn't right about that

Because the right arent manchilds and dont let emotion decide over their actions

Because the right arent manchilds and dont let emotion decide over their actions
megalul

how come hillary supporters always get run over by cars and killed?

i always see videos of Annoying Orange supporters running over hillary supporters

but i never see this the other way around

how come hillary supporters always get run over by cars and killed?

Always as in that one time or are you including truck drivers of peace?

Always as in that one time or are you including truck drivers of peace?
once is too many

i always see videos of Annoying Orange supporters running over hillary supporters

I seen videos of hillary supporters blocking the streets and then wondering why they get hit.

here in chicago, bernie and Annoying Orange held rallies on the same day. bernie's was very well put, and the secret service was there. i was actually searched by them, which was the most exciting part to me other than seeing bernie. i didn't get good cell service at the rally since the secret service shut down some cell towers in the area, but Annoying Oranges rally got shut down by the far-left. i didn't hear about it until after i walked out of the rally, which is pretty nuts.

lmao