How is everyone's day

Author Topic: How is everyone's day  (Read 7009 times)

Just curious to see how BLF is doing

i was so sick i couldnt sleep and now im on my way to work and i havent slept and im sick

i was so sick i couldnt sleep and now im on my way to work and i havent slept and im sick
That's unfortunate, I hope you feel better. Any idea of what you might be sick with?

i didn't sleep at all last night either but that's only because i slept for 8 hours in the afternoon yesterday as a result of my ever-worsening sleep schedule. thanks college.

some kind of cold i get really often. its not actually that bad but since i have asthma its like multiplied and im constantly wheezing and i have to take a break every couple of steps

Keeping myself distracted from all of my responsibilities

i didn't sleep at all last night either but that's only because i slept for 8 hours in the afternoon yesterday as a result of my ever-worsening sleep schedule. thanks college.
yeah college can be a bit forgety with everyone's schedules when they get into college

work on them darn responsabilities

some kind of cold i get really often. its not actually that bad but since i have asthma its like multiplied and im constantly wheezing and i have to take a break every couple of steps
Do you happen to have one of those machines with the face mask that helps with asthma?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 09:25:41 AM by caxto »

i didn't sleep that well, plus i've been stressed from my new job. i just got a weekend job too today, that's actually relieving to me. my first weekend at chipotle i just wanted to shoot myself. the weekend job will be a convenience store/gas station job, which i'm really comfortable about.

what responsibilities?

i didn't sleep that well, plus i've been stressed from my new job. i just got a weekend job too today, that's actually relieving to me. my first weekend at chipotle i just wanted to shoot myself. the weekend job will be a convenience store/gas station job, which i'm really comfortable about.
im sorry to hear you're stressed out. Hope you feel better and hopefully you'll your new job working at the gas station

Do you happen to have one of those machines with the face mask that helps with asthma?
normally i do but i kinda quit it a couple months ago because it was building dependency and i havent really attended my regular physicals either so they arent really that enthusiastic to give me refills anymore lol

cool i bought a furry

i just woke up but its good so far