Author Topic: How is everyone's day  (Read 6941 times)

btw if you didnt know, you can scroll down in the reply writer and quote others without having to post so much

btw if you didnt know, you can scroll down in the reply writer and quote others without having to post so much

Im not quite sure i understand what you mean

Im not quite sure i understand what you mean
while writing a reply, if you scroll down, you'll see all other replies. in the upper right corner of each of them is the "add quote" button.
edit: oh thanks electrk

thanks goobers, now i dont have to spam so much

thanks goobers, now i dont have to spam so much
yaaay <3

Horrible. I always have a bad day whenever somebody calls me gay in the glass chat. like wtf i aint gay amirite fellas

Horrible. I always have a bad day whenever somebody calls me gay in the glass chat. like wtf i aint gay amirite fellas
o h   n o

what is preventative surgery? And i might not be sure as to what that is but typically surgery involves alot of pain so i can only imagine the frustration with the pain. I hope you feel better soon and that everything is fine now after your surgery.
so really it's just surgery to prevent something from occuring or something from getting worse. Im tall and thin so my lungs are the exact same way. I just have that body type and one of the common things with that body type is possibility of a spontaneous pneumothorax which is just a fancy thing for a lung collapsing...spontaneously... It happened once in semptember and that sucked so I had preventative surgery last week to keep it from happening again. Which it was really close to doing so. They do something called a VATS procedure which to put simply they scrub the lung and have it attach to the chest wall and have a tube in your chest for suction and drainage. Lots of pain and feeling like you can't breathe the entire time

so really it's just surgery to prevent something from occuring or something from getting worse. Im tall and thin so my lungs are the exact same way. I just have that body type and one of the common things with that body type is possibility of a spontaneous pneumothorax which is just a fancy thing for a lung collapsing...spontaneously... It happened once in semptember and that sucked so I had preventative surgery last week to keep it from happening again. Which it was really close to doing so. They do something called a VATS procedure which to put simply they scrub the lung and have it attach to the chest wall and have a tube in your chest for suction and drainage. Lots of pain and feeling like you can't breathe the entire time
I'm very sorry to hear  that's why you had to have surgery, It sounds pretty scary. It's good though that everything turned out OK; I hope that you feel better and the pain goes away as quickly as possible.

You're a goober

UPDATE: Headache gone!
Glad the headache is gone, now stay healthy >:v

I'm very sorry to hear  that's why you had to have surgery, It sounds pretty scary. It's good though that everything turned out OK; I hope that you feel better and the pain goes away as quickly as possible.
thanks fellow goober boy