Author Topic: How is everyone's day  (Read 7011 times)

holy forget a huge wasp just entered my room
I hope it had the courtesy to knock first

my avatar was more expensive than this dont lend out your car then
I'm a broke college student and we have one car. I pay my part of its upkeep but jeez

im also a broke college student except without a car. if u were like me u couldve gotten a gay stupid picture as well

lmao can I pay the tolls with a stupid gay picture?

only if your fursona is cool

im about to go to work

i had to do a test and it was the most bland 3 hours of my life. atleast i dont have homework today, though.

Work is dragging on, somewhat. Know it's gonna be overtime again.

hang in there dude, that overtime pay will be worth it

I caught a stomach bug at some point in the last two days and I can confirm it is not fun

hang in there dude, that overtime pay will be worth it
Nah, I got sick last week and since it's on the same paycheck, it just makes any amount of OT regular pay for the amount of hours I took off.

im about to go to work

I hope you enjoy work, and if not then that it's a quick day for you, also; R.I.P

i had to do a test and it was the most bland 3 hours of my life. atleast i dont have homework today, though.

I hate tests myself. I mean i'm pretty sure no one is really happy about a test but back on topic i'm happy you got through it. Having no homework is always a bonus.

Just keep on trucking dude, you'll be done at some point; good luck and sorry it's dragging on.

I caught a stomach bug at some point in the last two days and I can confirm it is not fun

I hope you're felling well again, too many people are sick on these forums >:V

Nah, I got sick last week and since it's on the same paycheck, it just makes any amount of OT regular pay for the amount of hours I took off.

That stinks. Hopefully things will be better for you this week.

Started terrible, but ended great

Woke up at 2 AM with a 6 page essay due at 12:30
After several hours of procrastination, I finally start it, realizing I might not make it in time now, which would make me fail the only class I have a chance at passing
Things took a turn for the better when the weather was going to be warm today after a week of <50 degrees
get to finally open window and vent stale popcorn smell out of my room without freezing to death
Went down to get breakfast at the cafeteria at 7, had really good breakfast
continue on paper
about half way done at 11, decide to get lunch knowing I'm definitely not going to make the paper in time
Had a great lunch
Decide to check announcements for the class im about to fail
"no need to turn in electronic copy for essay, just hand in physically"
Could probably lie and tell the teacher my printer broke down and hand it in later today
get to class
teacher is dealing with personal issues so class is 15 minutes
tell teacher about "broken printer"
"yeah just hand it in before Friday"

honestly today has probably been better than most of this year so far.

i hit a bump and forgeted up my tire. now i have to wait a few days because its a weird size and the shop near me didnt have 4 matching ones.

but i got the science down with strawberry milk mix. 2.5 spoons for 8 ounces is perfect.

just being at work makes me physically and mentally tired somehow, even if I don't do a whole lot some days lol