darth c3p0 amazing guitar cover - 2 NEW SONGS!!!!!!!

Author Topic: darth c3p0 amazing guitar cover - 2 NEW SONGS!!!!!!!  (Read 9089 times)

thats right i did cyberbully you

i will keep cyber bullying until you take this down

i will keep cyber bullying until you take this down

no butthead

prepare star fish for matt doss

force him by gunpoint to do a cover of biblical violence by hella

for whom the big balls coming out when i go back to florida, gotta raise the E string as it keeps hitting the fret board

for whom the big balls coming out when i go back to florida, gotta raise the E string as it keeps hitting the fret board

brother how did you not lose the key for it

wym

you should also probably buy new strings considering you "found" the guitar

you should also probably buy new strings considering you "found" the guitar
I wouldnt say i really found it, its my dads guitar that has been laying around for a couple years and it was totally out of tune when i plugged it in, plus it was really hard to grab as a ton of junk was blocking its path

I wouldnt say i really found it, its my dads guitar that has been laying around for a couple years and it was totally out of tune when i plugged it in

holy stuff change those loving strings

holy stuff change those loving strings
only reason it was even out of tune was because my dad tuned it to something else anyways, I got it tuned to standard E. the strings are great its just that the e string will hit the fret board if you pull too hard

only reason it was even out of tune was because my dad tuned it to something else anyways, I got it tuned to standard E

ok still you should change the strings

also whats wrong with tunings besides e