darth c3p0 amazing guitar cover - 2 NEW SONGS!!!!!!!

Author Topic: darth c3p0 amazing guitar cover - 2 NEW SONGS!!!!!!!  (Read 9084 times)

ok still you should change the strings

also whats wrong with tunings besides e
eh, i will probably have my dad show me how to when we get back to florida, but for now they are staying

also theres nothing wrong with tunings besides e, its just that I want to tune it to e if i want to do for whom the bell tolls

brother why dont you know how to change strings

because i barely ever play guitar nor have i ever watched how to change strings

because i barely ever play guitar nor have i ever watched how to change strings

ok so watch it

holy stuff how did this get 6 pages

you can pay a music store to change your strings in a day for like twenty bucks or less

holy stuff how did this get 6 pages
narwal and darth spammed it with not funny

you can pay a music store to change your strings in a day for like twenty bucks or less

scam much

strings are like 8$ and take litteraly less than 10 minutes to put on so why would you spend double for someone to put it on for you

liar, you gave me $8.99 strings

scam much

strings are like 8$ and take litteraly less than 10 minutes to put on so why would you spend double for someone to put it on for you
yea but if he doesn't know how to change strings, it's an option. you can probably do anything cheaper than paying a company to do it for you.

I just want our boy darth to have nice new strings so these add-ons can be top quality!

i, darth c3p0, declare a join jam bam band between megabear and i
he plays drum machine i play bass or rhythm

https://soundcloud.com/user-659042424/darth-c3p0-tries-guitar-2

Darth c3p0 Tries guitar 2 ^

https://soundcloud.com/user-659042424/darth-c3p0-tries-guitar

Darth c3p0 tries guitar 1 ^

uploaded for people who want it on soundcloud and who want to listen before downloading in game

for whom the bell tolls music video coming out by the end of may, along with my main man megabear

i, darth c3p0, declare a join jam bam band between megabear and i
he plays drum machine i play bass or rhythm

i got a drum machine

i will blow you friends away with my incredible guitar skill

and by incredible i mean knowing 2 scales