Author Topic: Tekari's Fort wars - admin abuse  (Read 3566 times)

So on Tekari's fort wars, I was playing and the server was closing so I decided to attack Tekari's base, it was un-defended and when I looked in, I threw a cluster-grenade at Tekari.
After this, they kicked me for no apparent reason (broke 0 rules), and when I came back to question them, they said 'for fun' and proceeded to kick me again.

pics:
kick - https://i.imgur.com/jTl4drl.jpg

me asking why - https://i.imgur.com/AzmX0hu.png

yeah /support
i know tekari is well-known for their bad roleplays and stuff but this is pretty un-needed, I think they got salty at me for killing them with a grenade

the server was just closing and they're having some fun just like you did blowing up the base
silly hosts do those things when closing /nosupport

the server was just closing and they're having some fun just like you did blowing up the base
silly hosts do those things when closing /nosupport
it isn't fun when the host abuses admin, even if it is 'the end of the server', admin abuse should never be committed.

idc if it was closing or not; their actions were uncalled for and un-needed
you wouldn't like it if I started randomly kicking you whenever the server was being closed would you???

you wouldn't like it if I started randomly kicking you whenever the server was being closed would you???
i mean honestly if the server was closing then nothing would really matter that much
/neutral

I remember you being really toxic, every time you killed someone you said "haha bitch" or something along the lines of that, seems to me both of you are in the wrong.
i mean honestly if the server was closing then nothing would really matter that much
/neutral

you treat a server closing kick like a permanent ban
/nosupport

noedit: I don't think i've ever seen someone make a drama over something so inexplicably small. You got kicked what, twice? Oh no! I got kicked twice right before a server shut down! I am going to drama you!!! I am going to talk about how your RP servers are bad even though it's completely irrelevant!

By the way, the Fortwar is hosted by Mebt. Tekari is only hosting it as a dedicated version for Mebt.

I remember you being really toxic, every time you killed someone you said "haha bitch" or something along the lines of that, seems to me both of you are in the wrong.

yeah I didn't mean to come off as toxic, I just get really competitive during fort wars, but it wasn't too much of a deal

it wasn't too much of a deal
Getting kicked twice before a server shuts down also isn't too much of a deal but you made a drama thread about it

Getting kicked twice before a server shuts down also isn't too much of a deal but you made a drama thread about it
there have been dramas that cover way way less things than being kicked twice

"He's eating crayons so that means I can too!"

that's not a good reason

that's not a good reason
i did not mean it in the sense that is an excuse, I meant it in the way that there are many alike this that have been considered fine

The server was closing. Everyone was messing around.

If you're going to get all technical about this and say that's no excuse, then let me get technical too. Rule 1 prevents spawnkilling, which you admitted to by cluster bombing my spawnroom. You also are constantly starting drama and harassing other players, which others can attest to, so if you're ready to get really technical I should also issue a two day-long ban accordingly.

everytime i see you complain about something in game it always leads to a drama /nosupport
abuse =/= player getting kicked before