Textures in model problem

Author Topic: Textures in model problem  (Read 2021 times)

So I made textures on armors from the horse armor pack, but the problem is that the texture weirdly not on all the model
Sorry for my bad English
In Milkshape

But InGame

Does anyone know how to fix this?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 07:51:50 AM by BlockAlpha »

Pretty sure this happens when your texture's dimensions aren't powers of 2, for example 128x128, 256x256

^ what he said, textures must be powers of 2 and square-shaped

Already tried that, still doesn't work and same result again :(
What else could it be?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 09:50:57 AM by BlockAlpha »

its likely cause of how the UV mapping is set up. post the texture and addon pls.

its likely cause of how the UV mapping is set up. post the texture and addon pls.
Ok, will do. but only next weekend I will have access to my computer for sending the files

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5z08kgwox4cekt7/bugtexture.rar\
it includes the milkshape file with texture and the horse with the armor as a bot ingame

The size of your texture is 515x515. 515 is not a power of 2, it should be something like 512x512. Doesn't have to be square shaped, though, but make sure the other measurement it also a power of 2.

Here's the horse with the texture size set to 512x512.

The size of your texture is 515x515. 515 is not a power of 2, it should be something like 512x512. Doesn't have to be square shaped, though, but make sure the other measurement it also a power of 2.

Here's the horse with the texture size set to 512x512.

oh now I understand how it works, I thought that I understand what's the meaning of "power of 2"  and now I realised
I was wrong, That's all cause I don't know English well... Thank you!!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 12:26:45 PM by BlockAlpha »

Oh wow, I wasn't even aware that Milkshape was capable of UV editing.