Can you "Log in" to blockland's demo via key?

Author Topic: Can you "Log in" to blockland's demo via key?  (Read 2393 times)

/title

I'm planning on getting blockland from the site, I wanna know if I can just download the demo anywhere and type in my key.

I wanted to know if I could enter my blockland key if i get it on a different computer.

I wanted to know if I could enter my blockland key if i get it on a different computer.
As long as both computers are on the same network, yes. IIRC, if there are two different computers on two different networks using the same key, the key will be revoked.

As long as both computers are on the same network, yes. IIRC, if there are two different computers on two different networks using the same key, the key will be revoked.
Well you can use your key on different networks all you want, just not at the same time. It’s not going to automatically revoke you either, the worst that’ll happen is you’ll both get kicked out of the server.

well now i'm a little concerned lmao

does your blockland key stay logged in, or do you have to type it every time?

Yes unless your mac address changes

Yes unless your mac address changes
alright, thanks for the help and information, everyone!

Account sharing for some reason is an odd subject. Ive seen people get banned for account sharing but i've shared my account on multiple computers and even with different people and haven't had it revoked. The only thing you should watch out for is that if someone on your IP does something malicious, badspot will ban everyone who has ever logged in from that ip.