Classic pizaz item + 2x2f print

Author Topic: Classic pizaz item + 2x2f print  (Read 7697 times)

i dont understand why you spelled pizza correctly in the title of the thread, but no where else. Is this supposed to be some meme, reference or something similar?
He got a reaction now so he'll keep doing it because that's all tony has in life

Seriously none ya'll play Lego Island?

I'm not sure why there is so much drama about pizaz.

I'm not sure why there is so much drama about pizaz.
#NotMyPizaz
Idk I think its fun

YOU'RE LATE PARKER
ALWAYS LATE

thanks dude. next time i wont let the brickster take the peppers in his cell.

Now if someone wants to make me a lego style police helicopter that can shoot pizaz I think we can work something out.

Also this works great with the skateboard add-on, just saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNb4HgM566Q

i remember watching gameplay of lego island when i was really little but i never got the chance to actually get my hands on it

i should probably do that now

i remember watching gameplay of lego island when i was really little but i never got the chance to actually get my hands on it

i should probably do that now

Well you had like 20 something years to play it.

Well you had like 20 something years to play it.
6 year old me didnt know about myabandonware.com

What my problem?
Huh...
you're flaming me for literally no reason over a joke. can you like, stop following me around? if you have something legitimate to say i'm willing to listen but 'lol forget off' doesn't count

i understand you're deep in some sort of opinion vendetta assault against me or something but i dont want to hear it. there are no politics being discussed here or anything so you have literally no reason to come at me
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 01:47:50 PM by thegoodperry »