Classic pizaz item + 2x2f print

Author Topic: Classic pizaz item + 2x2f print  (Read 7700 times)

because that's all tony has in life

Geez man, it's just a loving joke.

if theres blockland theres gonna be drama

I hear blockland can take a joke about as much as Pepper can read.

Eating pizaz with the crew.

would plural of pizaz be pizaz pizazs or pizazes

you're flaming me for literally no reason over a joke. can you like, stop following me around? if you have something legitimate to say i'm willing to listen but 'lol forget off' doesn't count

i understand you're deep in some sort of opinion vendetta assault against me or something but i dont want to hear it. there are no politics being discussed here or anything so you have literally no reason to come at me
Jesus christ lol, Mr Nobody doesn't follow you around. He's just making fun of you because you don't know Lego Island. Get your head out of your ass.

He got a reaction now so he'll keep doing it because that's all tony has in life
... he's literally referencing a game. Are you handicapped?

Why doesn't this pizza have a captialized p at the beginning

Why doesn't this pizza have a captialized p at the beginning
because tony is a rebel.

because tony is a rebel.
he better put a capital p pizza or a capital f fist is going right into his uncapitalized f face

... he's literally referencing a game. Are you handicapped?
dude epic

i take that as a yes
hi alex
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 10:53:55 PM by Darryl McKoy »

He's just making fun of you because you don't know Lego Island. Get your head out of your ass.
making fun of someone for not getting a reference would be like "joke ^ head" or something like that. saying 'lol forget off' isnt making fun of me its basically hostility telling me to leave the thread. and you probably missed the medieval rpg suggestion thread where i basically answered OP's question and mr nobody followed me into that thread and basically said "whats your problem"

like insert name here you resort to coming at people without actually reading the full context of the conversation. get your head out of your ass

making fun of someone for not getting a reference would be like "joke ^ head" or something like that. saying 'lol forget off' isnt making fun of me its basically hostility telling me to leave the thread. and you probably missed the medieval rpg suggestion thread where i basically answered OP's question and mr nobody followed me into that thread and basically said "whats your problem"

like insert name here you resort to coming at people without actually reading the full context of the conversation. get your head out of your ass
okay c'mon chill out. Its a pizza addon. All this drama over a harmless addon.