kidalex, using my identity to forget me over

Author Topic: kidalex, using my identity to forget me over  (Read 27021 times)

you need EXTREME PAIN!!!

Kidalex is now impersonating mira

Compare the ID to the one image in the OP where he said his discord is Ayebee123#8449

no hes not LOL
You invited him AND someone else (whose ID is #6442) to Queeba's discord yesterday for that little raid you orchestrated

The IDs match up

you're a loving moron. they'll just keep smothering stuff in your face because they know you'll devour that stuff. stop being a 23 year old ponyboy bursting your loving entrepreneur les over a lego sandbox clan that gets under your skin. do something worth your time. you can't just ignore it?
Jesus christ please log off you loving sperg

You have no argument to attack handicap. If you can give me a list of 15  of my discord alts then I'll give you $30 PayPal.
What kind of stuff is this? You literally threatened to raid the discord. You can't just pull out saying "I was just joking please prove I have 15 alts" lmao, a threat is a threat, even if it's thinly veiled. You and your little buddies need to forget off.

since when were these people my buddies? i know for a fact that all of them hate my guts

You invited him AND someone else (whose ID is #6442) to Queeba's discord yesterday for that little raid you orchestrated

The IDs match up
i invited one person r tard

this thread is actually loving embarrassing

whys a black man killing a duck