kidalex, using my identity to forget me over

Author Topic: kidalex, using my identity to forget me over  (Read 26564 times)

19 pages boys can we hit 30 by the end of today hit that mf like button

you idiot......... its 20 pages

holy stuff this is a nuclear funfest

get it motherforgeter

Please send this thread to badspot so the lot of them get banned

does badspot not monitor these forums anymore? you have to email him to get him to moderate?

Please send this thread to badspot so the lot of them get banned
what if u get banned instead

alex for the sake of the forums please forum Self Delete again but in real life as well
You were doing pretty decent until this thread and now you’re loving it all up again. Stop and stay out of the drama section

does badspot not monitor these forums anymore? you have to email him to get him to moderate?
That or just mass report someone’s posts to the point where it pisses him off like people have unjustifiably done to me in the past

Also, can I get a somewhat unbiased TL;DR of this thread? I’m having a real hard time following due to the amount of highly concentrated autism coming from both sides

honestly don't think anyone can make a tldr out of this thread considering it being so difficult to follow lol

tl:dr
kidalex harassed a group or something, or ayebee faked kidalex harassing a group
ayebee makes a drama
drama gets immediately derailed by kidalex

honestly don't think anyone can make a tldr out of this thread considering it being so difficult to follow lol

It’s literally not though everything is on the first page including kidalex and other thot patrol idiots spamming and derailing the thread.

Also i really loving wish i could still report people. Ephialtes took away my ability to report to moderator like five years ago.

Also i really loving wish i could still report people. Ephialtes took away my ability to report to moderator like five years ago.
its probably for the better

I got my report taken away on my Patton360 account when I was like 12 because I reported 200 of Kalphiters posts in one day for some reason.

its probably for the better
no ephialtes is and was just a cunt

what if u get banned instead
You wish!

He browses off an on, like a lot of people do.