kidalex, using my identity to forget me over

Author Topic: kidalex, using my identity to forget me over  (Read 26568 times)

its funny how grimlock started stereotypicalizing everything people are saying "everyone i dont like should be blank" after he took what i said in january out of context
fixed

bofa deez nuts gay ass brother trolololololo
no. no. No. NONONONONONONO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I didn't say "I don't like him so he should be banned" gramps; I said that kidalex has actively harassed several players and discords, which he has, which is usually bounds for becoming ban-on-sight.  Nickpb was made BoS for less.

I may be wrong then, you know where the post was that badspot said this? I’d always been under the impression that nick was made bos mostly due to the nickpb drama, hence the “illigal stuff” part in my post

I may be wrong then, you know where the post was that badspot said this? I’d always been under the impression that nick was made bos mostly due to the nickpb drama, hence the “illigal stuff” part in my post

no he was banned a year later on ravencroft's drama where he called raven's speedhacking "funny" and made fun of people for getting so upset over it

no he was banned a year later on ravencroft's drama where he called raven's speedhacking "funny" and made fun of people for getting so upset over it
Yea based on what I read in there that was the tipping point. However:

At this point it seems you have to either personally seriously piss off badspot, do something malicious to/in the game or partake in illegal activity that involves the forums in the game
Other people have been massive stuffheads here and haven’t gotten to the point of BOS, it’s probably because of reason one combined with supporting reason 2 in my above post.

Me saying it’s handicapped to say “I don’t like someone so they should be BOS” isn’t the same to me saying that “god I hope someone becomes BOS because they act like a handicap 24/7” the difference in should and hope is pretty major.
Not only is your logic rubbish, you obviously can't comprehend very well lol

Wait you got busted for selling out of school parking lots again?
You're such a hypocrite it's pathetic

imagine if you all spent the time you do arguing and messing with each other on something of value