kidalex, using my identity to forget me over

Author Topic: kidalex, using my identity to forget me over  (Read 26974 times)

imagine if you all spent the time you do arguing and messing with each other on something of value
Imagine if you didn't post in a thread that was quiet for 3 days just to contribute nothing to it

im mr bones and youre watching jackass

This is pretty true.
You've never heard of optimization for consoles have you lol? Don't go around talking about how I'm 'toxic' when you're pulling things like this out of your ass in an attempt to make me look like an idiot. You're incredibly full of yourself.

At all times the only things running on my PC are discord, and steam. I think you should quit pretending that you know what you're talking about. I ran Phantom Pain at 90 FPS at the highest settings, and run this game at like 60 on the lowest settings (except for textures and models being on ultra) thanks to some optimizations I found online.

phantom pain is like the most optimized game ive ever played lol

Wow you really got me, you posted me making a snarky comment in reply to another snarky comment.

Wow you really got me, you posted me making a snarky comment in reply to another snarky comment.
his point is you did exactly what you gave postal stuff for just a week ago

big brain post

his point is you did exactly what you gave postal stuff for just a week ago
No? Fortnite isn't a dead subject, the thread isn't going to just die unless the game gets shut down.

its reached meme game status so that means you should have uninstalled it 2 weeks ago

i haty fantom pane
I can't tell you idiots apart in the first place, and now yall gotta use the same avatar too? what kind of bull stuff

I can't tell you idiots apart in the first place, and now yall gotta use the same avatar too? what kind of bull stuff
we dont cotton to freaks around here. scram weirdo

i am not an idiot i ma smart

they don't. one is in god mode the other is in crook mode. use your eyes

they don't. one is in god mode the other is in crook mode. use your eyes
what? can you speak loving english